Customer Service Representative with German
Customer Service Representative with GermanPracodawca: , PoznańTermin składania dokumentów: 2019-01-31Numer oferty: 554-2019Wymagania:
Job Title - Customer Service Representative – Shared Service Team
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Kennametal as a Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad variety of administrative and support related tasks that cover the processing and administering of customer orders in a timely and accurate manner.
This will include a variety of tasks associated with managing the order cycle such as preparing quotations, order acknowledgement, validation, inputting the details into SAP, ensuring amendments to orders are actioned immediately, and communicating details to the appropriate supplier.
The customer Service Representative will form part of a successful team that ensures excellent service standards, efficient response to customer inquiries and high customer satisfaction.
- Process incoming orders prepare quotations and handle returns.
- Ensure the orders are accurate and correct by referencing them to customer order forms.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and cooperation with Customer Service Representatives in Germany.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to meet the appropriate service levels.
- Resolving problematic issues with the respective Escalation Team.
- Continuous improvement and development through self-education and training.
Typical Education and work experience
- Must speak fluent German and have an excellent command of the English language.
- Proven customer support experience or previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to remain professional and courteous at all times.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, solve problems and manage time effectively.
- Good knowledge of SAP or another ERP system is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office in Word and Excel.
Office based role in Poznań, Poland
Competitive basic salary, monthly bonus incentive scheme and benefits package.
Celebrating its 80th year as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
Kennametal Global Recruiting Team