Akcelerator Karier dla Absolwentów
Akcelerator Karier dla AbsolwentówPracodawca: , WarszawaTermin składania dokumentów: 2019-05-06Numer oferty: 644-2019Wymagania:
Career Accelerator for Graduates - Poland
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organisations. To bring companies’ strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforce. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Applications for our 2019 Career Accelerator for Graduates are now open.
We are looking to hire a select number of exceptional graduates who are interested in joining our global organisational consultancy firm and pursue a career in international talent acquisition.
We would particularly welcome applications from graduates with professional fluency in an additional European language such as: German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Czech and Swedish.
Upon hire, new members of our Career Accelerator will complete a four-week Graduate Programme which will be based in our Warsaw City office. During this programme, you will benefit from a structured schedule incorporating work-based shadowing and classroom-based modules focusing on:
- Our end-to-end recruitment processes and talent attraction strategies
- An overview of cutting-edge recruitment tools, such as AI and other technologies, that we use on a day-to-day basis
- Candidate and client engagement
- Relationship-building skills
- Communication, advisory and consultation skills
After the training programme, you will be assigned to one of our teams within either RPO, Projects or Search, providing you with a unique opportunity to master a specialist area of our exciting business. Your placement within the Korn Ferry business will be in Warsaw for a minimum of 12 months – so you must be able to be based in Warsaw after completing your training.
- Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree from an accredited University (or equivalent experience)
- Written and verbal fluency in English plus professional fluency in an additional European language (German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Swedish etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Quality focus and ability to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and make informed decisions
- Creative and innovative approach to solving client problems
To apply, please forward your CV to: KFrecruitment@kornferry.com.